We also provide periodic monitoring servicers for individual borrowers identified by Banks & NBFIs. We undertake the following activities:
- review annual / quarterly in-house financial statements of the borrower and report any early warning observations to the Bank/NBFI
- review quarterly ageing reports for (i) Accounts Receivable. (ii) Accounts Payable, and (iii) Inventories and identify trends. Carry out discussions with the borrower’s management regarding aged balances and report to the Bank/NBFI
- perform direct balance confirmation procedures on a sample of 10 customers and report its findings to the Bank/NBFIs
- attend the inventory physical count carried by the borrower and report on the location and condition of such inventories to the Bank/NBFIs.
- perform direct balance confirmation procedures on a sample of 10 suppliers and report its findings to the Bank/NBFIs
- independently review financial and non-financial covenants agreed as per the approved Facility offer letter and report its findings to the Bank/NBFIs
- comment on the key management changes, if any.
- review borrower’s updated AECB report and report on the account conduct
- bespoke activities are also carried out on matters specific to relevant industries i.e. Contracting, Real Estate Financing, Manufacturing, Trading, Services etc.